30 Jun PL Plans Have Changed
As mentioned in our last newsletter due to current circumstances with Covid-19, we have decided to cancel all planned PL events for this year. Should things begin to relax towards the end of the year, we may look at offering some opportunities later in the year. To that extent, we have been working closely with some of our sponsors to see what we can offer online. Below are two great opportunities to win some prizes and learn more about Fortinet and Meraki wireless solutions.
Furthermore, the executive team at WATSSA would like to reiterate that we are a network of techs working in schools. Often the challenges we face are universal and for that reason, we would like to promote WATSSA as a resource. If you are stuck with anything, please do not hesitate to contact the committee members for advice or recommendations. Below is a list of the current standing committee members and executive team.
2020 EXECUTIVE MEMBERS
- PRESIDENT - Michael RAYMOND (Carine Senior High School)
- VICE PRESIDENT - Jonathan STANLEY (Lynwood Senior High School)
- SECRETARY - Shaun BARNETT (Joseph Banks Secondary College)
- TREASURER - Michael BOUGHTON (Gilmore College)
2020 COMMITTEE MEMBERS
- Alexander HAHN (Greenwood College)
- Astrid MORRIS (Safety Bay Primary School)
- Damon RADBURN (Alkimos College)
- Junaid KHAN (Karratha Senior High School)
- Kylie HARMAN (Makybe Rise Primary School)
- Luke MARSHALL (Amaroo Primary School)
- Ravi BHEEMUL (Morley Senior High School)
- Ross OAKES (Mount Lawley Senior High School)
- Thekla POWER (Atwell College)
- Wade NINNESS (John Curtin College of the Arts)
We look forward to hearing from you.
Jon Stanley - Vice President