148 The Esplanade, Scarborough
The West Australian Technical Support in Schools Association (WATSSA) is proud to present the 2019 ICT Update. This year, WATSSA is organising this event and we hope to make it bigger and better. This event will consist of two streams: Technical and ICT Leadership. It will include items such as:
- Presentations from DOE and Kinetic IT staff on topics like SOE Development, Wireless and Networking, Connect, Office 365 etc.
- A panel discussion with Senior DOE staff on the future directions of ICT in the DOE.
- Speakers from different Vendors presenting on the latest and greatest in Educational technology.
- Guest speakers presenting on a range of topics including ICT Leadership, ESports, Gamification in the Classroom, STEM etc.
- Vendor booths where delegates can directly interact with Hardware, Software, Audio-Visual and ICT Integration providers.
In addition to the above, WATSSA will hold its Annual AGM and a sundowner / networking opportunity.
Click on the link to PLIS below for more details and to register.
Members discount available
Please login to receive your discount code